About Nutmeg Mechanical
Nutmeg Mechanical Services Inc. has been serving and installing heating and air conditioning in Connecticut since 1982. The founding brothers Steve and Henry Wierzbicki have made quality workmanship their number one priority, Sons and Daughters help with the day to day operation of the business with us. They stand behind and take pride in being part of the family business, bringing Nutmeg Mechanical to the next generation.
This family business promises to you, that our work is 100% Right! And you will be 100% Satisfied! We strive to provide the very best service and workmanship.
Our Comfort Specialists have all been service technicians. That's right! They all hold a State of CT. Heating and Cooling license. They are highly trained Professionals. With this back ground you will be sure, they get the job right. Every technician is a skilled craftsman that is licensed, insured and Nate certified. Our helpers are registered apprentice's working towards his or her license. Nutmeg is an Apprenticeship Program Sponsor with Ct. Dept. of Labor.
Our service dispatchers are specially trained to evaluate your emergency and dispatch the right technician for your special needs. On the hottest and coldest days, we will be there for your comfort. We have been told we have the friendliness office staff you will every meet. It's always a pleasure to handle your project or just general questions. We are not the typical contractor, we treat you like you are the customer! THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. If you have any problem our people cannot solve, you can, at Nutmeg still talk to an owner.
Nutmeg operates under:
- Sheet metal contractor's license (SM 10155)
- Unlimited contractor's license (S1 303267)
- Solar Thermal license (ST1 0398034)
Nutmeg Mechanical Services, Inc is a member of the following organizations:
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA).
- Builing Perforomance Institure Inc.
We are also dedicated to the following charitable organizations:
- Christmas In April Program in Manchester
- The Manchester Police Explorers
- MACC Manchester Area Conference of Churches
- MARCH, Inc.
- The Mayor's Program For Manchester Children
- NEOA Narcotic Enforcement Officers Organization
Our family has sponsored Manchester Little League teams for over 45 years as well as many other baseball and football teams around the area.
"Our people share a commitment to customer satisfaction, quality and craftsmanship."